EntriesAboutLinkiesCredits


The Owner



Hai , Hello :)
♥ N A D I A HERE ! ♥
♥ I'M ONE SIX . STRONG ENOUGH :D ♥


Gossip(s)

AND THE REASON IS YOU :D


QUOTES ..
Friday 11 May 2012 | 0 comments
 ~ What happens when he's your prince charming, but you're not his Cinderella? 
 ~  the hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
 ~  If you love me, let me know. If not, please let me go.
 ~ You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.
 ~  I'm afraid to love, afraid to love so fast, because every time I fall in love, it seems to never last.
 ~  It's hard to pretend that you love someone when you don't, but it's even harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.
 ~  The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned.
 ~   Loving you was my favorite mistake.
 ~  I wish I saved all the tears I cried for you so I could drown you in them.
 ~  A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.
 ~ Why did I fall for you when you keep falling for her?
 ~  Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.
 ~  When I see you smile and know that it's not for me, that's when I miss you the most.
 ~  One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be forgotten by someone they will never forget.
 ~  The hardest things to let go of are the things you never really had.
 ~  It's hard to take a role in someone's life when you're not even part of the script.
 ~  The most painful part of leaving the person you love is that they'll never come after you.



                                                                                                                                           honestly , 
                                                                                                                                       nadiajasmani
                                                                                                                                           

OLDER POST | NEW POST